Vehicle Rental In Nepal
Vehicle Rental In Nepal
Is there a better way to uncover a new country than from the driver’s seat of a rental car? Cartipur™ Rental Car, a perfect Vehicle Rental in Nepal that suits your budget and your style. Cartipur™ offers a large selection of high-quality rental vehicles designed to make getting to your destination comfortable and fun. All vehicles in our fleet are non-smoking, and each year we add more and more fuel-efficient vehicles, which means even more savings for you. If you want to get an insight into how the country is run, exploration here is a great idea. We have put useful information regarding Car rental in Nepal…
Where is Nepal?
The Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is a landlocked country located in Southern Asia, it is home to eight of the world’s highest mountains including Mount Everest, known locally as Sagarmatha. Nepal covers a total of 147,181 square kilometers, this coverage makes Nepal the 94th largest nation in the world. You’ll find Nepal on the continent of Asia, in between China and India. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Kathmandu, will come into view.
Nepal borders India to the East, South, and West and China to the North. In China, the Tibet Autonomous Region bounds Nepal from China while the Indian states of Sikkim, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh define the Indian boundaries from Nepal. Nepal lies between latitudes 26 and 31 degrees north, and longitudes 80 and 89 degrees east. This coverage makes Nepal the 94th largest nation in the world.
The capital city of Nepal is Kathmandu. Kathmandu is also the largest city in Nepal. Other cities of Nepal include Pokhara, Lalitpur (Patan), Bharatpur (Chitwan), Nepalgunj, Dharan Hetauda, Janakpuri, and Butwal (Lumbini). Vehicle Rentals in Nepal, Cartipur rental car is best rental car in Nepal.
What are the major attractions in Nepal?
Ready to set out on your Nepal vacation? Wondering what to include in your itinerary? Don’t worry — we’re here to give you a few pointers. Here are some of the most popular attractions in this awesome destination:
- Kathmandu, Nagarkot , Dhulikhel
- Pokhara: City of Lakes & Valley with Himalayas
- Lumbini : Bithplace of Gautam Buddha
- Chitwan National Park : Rhinos and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Bardiya National Park : Nature, Wildlife
- Upper Mustang : Forbidden Kingdom
- Lower Mustang : Muktinath Temple
For travelling Conservation Area and other restricted areas in Nepal. Cartipur, Vehicle Rental In Nepal helps you with permits and trip schedules. Contact us with your trip plans and travel preferences.
What are the best road trip destinations in Nepal?
Being in control of when and where you travel is a huge advantage of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take charge of your journey around Nepal and relish the freedom of visiting all its top destinations at your own speed. Try to cross off as many of this place’s leading destinations as possible:
- Lumbini – Pokhara – Chitwan
- Kathmandu- Rara Lake- Kathmandu
- Kathmandu- Rara Lake – Bardiya National Park- Kathmandu
- Kathmandu- Manang- Kathmandu
- Pokhara- Lower Mustang (Muktinath)- Pokhara
- Kathmandu- Lower Mustang (Muktinath) – Kathmandu
- Pokhara- Upper Mustang (Lo Manthang)- Pokhara
- Kathmandu – Upper Mustang (Lo Manthang) – Kathmandu
Vehicle rental in Nepal, Cartipur have gathered the information based upon travel preferences and length of vacation. And, if you are visiting Nepal for the first time, one of the above trip will amuse you!!!
Should I get a luxury rental car in Nepal?
There’s loads of choice when it comes to Rental cars in Nepal. From economy to Luxury vehicle rentals in Nepal with various brands and comfort. Luxury vehicle rentals in Nepal, we provide Land Cruiser, Mercedes, Jaguar, BMW, Mitsubishi, Audi, Land Rover, Range Rover and various other for more details contact us. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don’t need more than an engine and four wheels. What type of car will it be this time? Luxury Rental Car,in Nepal, Cartipur assures you on having well conditioned and excellent vehicle.
Would the driver speak English?
During hiring car in Nepal, it really depends on driver to driver. In more touristy regions like Kathmandu and Pokhara it is easier to find an English speaking driver. We always search for English-speaking drivers, so that they can tell you about their personal experiences and give you an insight into living in Nepal. Plus it will help with any questions you might have.
Can the driver double up as a guide?
Unfortunately not. The drivers would rarely know enough about the cities from a historical, cultural and traditional perspective. Also, the history of most Nepali towns is very deep-rooted, and it takes an expert to know all about it. However, they’ll most likely have their own tales surrounding places and monuments. If you meet a chatty driver you’re in for a treat!
Here is a blog giving you more information on popular cities to visit in Nepal.
Can Cartipur ™ help us with a car hire in Nepal?
Yes! Depending on which regions in Nepal you are visiting, we can help you find a trusted driver and car hire. Contact us for more information.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE CAR RENTAL WITH A DRIVER IN NEPAL?
- Nepal driving system based on left turn with driver seated on right hand side of vehicle. If you are driving in Nepal for the first time, it might be a chaotic, stressful and confusing experience. Having a car with driver eases the hassle immensely.
- Having a car with a driver gives you immense flexibility. Leave a city at the time you like and make as many unscheduled stops en route as you want.
- If you have a wordy driver it will be a great cultural experience. Drivers usually come from a lower middle-class background and learn English while working with travellers. Speaking to them might lead to you to unexpected but incredible and unique experiences that you can’t find on the well-worn path
- The cost of hiring a car and driver in Nepal is relatively affordable, and you get the comfort of a nice car and chauffeur. The convenience of being entirely at your disposal paired with the local knowledge of the driver makes touring India with a driver and car a worthwhile cost.
How much does a car rental with a driver cost?
A ballpark estimate of the daily rate for hiring a car with driver in Nepal without taxes would be NPR 6,000 for car. The rate varies with distance travelled and the route, please visit the tariff sections for more details.
The prices include during vehicle rental in Nepal
- A good quality Air conditioned car
- Driver services throughout your trip
- All road tolls or taxes
- Stay and meal allowance for the driver
We highly recommended that you tip your driver at the end of the tour.
Additional notes for Vehicle Rental in Nepal
- Car rental in Nepal prices can vary from company to company and region to region, the prices given here are an approximation.
- The rates are calculated considering you use the car to drive you from between destinations within a region (longer driving distances). Rates for car hire for internal sightseeing within a city would be cheaper.
- Here’s a good overview of tariff as per destination.
Can Cartipur™ help you with a car rental in Nepal?
Of course! Depending on which regions you visit we can find you a trustworthy driver and car hire. Plan your trip with us by giving us more details of what you expect and we’ll find the best service for you.
Some Alternatives to Overland Tours
Trekking is a great way to enjoy the beautiful nature of Nepal, with eight of the ten highest peaks in the world, and some of the most beautiful landscapes which are only accessible on foot. Trekking in Nepal is one of the unique experiences of Asia. .
The most popular activity is hiking, and travelers will be bombarded on the streets of Kathmandu and Pokhara, the hub of trekking, with guides, organised tours and equipment for sale or rent. The huge variety of options allows for people of all ages and capabilities to attempt a trekking in Nepal. Although you can spend a year planning an expedition in the wild places and high that few people dare to try, you can also fly to Kathmandu without a project and be on the trail in a few days.
Vehicle rentals in Nepal assists you with transfer to various destination if you are preparing for the trek. Syaprubesi drive if you are planning for Langtang Region Trek, Pokhara for Annapurna Range, Salleri, Phalpu, Kharikhola for Everest Region…
Climate in Nepal
Nepal’s climate, influenced by elevation as well as by its location in a subtropical latitude, ranges from subtropical monsoon conditions in the Terai, through a warm temperate climate between 4,000 and 7,000 feet in the mid-mountain region, to cool temperate conditions in the higher parts of mountains between 7,000 and 11,000 feet, to an Alpine climate at altitudes between 14,000 and 16,000 feet along the lower slopes of the Himalaya mountains. At altitudes above 16,000 feet the temperature is always below freezing and the surface covered by snow and ice. Rainfall is ample in the eastern portion of the Terai (which receives from 70 to 75 inches [1,800 to 1,900 millimetres] a year at Bīratnagar) and in the mountains, but the western portion of Nepal (where from 30 to 35 inches a year fall at Mahendranagar) is drier.
In Kāthmāndu Valley, average temperatures range from 50° F (10° C) in January to 78° F (26° C) in July, and the lowest and highest temperatures recorded have been 27° and 99° F (-3° and 37° C). The average annual rainfall is about 55 inches, most of which falls in the period from June to September. At Pokharā the temperature ranges from 40° F (4° C) in January to approximately 100° F (38° C) in June, just before the monsoon. In winter, temperatures during the day rise to 70° F (21° C), creating pleasant conditions, with cool nights and warm days. Because warm rain-bearing monsoon winds discharge most of their moisture as they encounter the Annapūrna range, rainfall is quite heavy (about 100 inches) in the Pokharā Valley. More information on Nepal Travel Guide…